Before you join our Discourse community, please read these brief Terms of Service. By clicking “Agree,” you agree to everything indicated on this page, whether you actually read the whole thing or not.
Terms of Service
Your Permission to Use the Forum
Subject to the below terms, Out Motorsports gives you permission to use the forum. Everyone must agree to these terms before creating an account and using the forum.
Conditions for Use of the Forum
Your permission to use the forum is subject to the following conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must pay monthly membership dues of $1 per month.
- You must use the forum in accordance with below-mentioned Acceptable Use and Content Standards.
- You may not use the forum to conduct illegal activity or break the law.
- You may not use, or attempt to use, another person’s account on the forum without their explicit permission.
- You may not use the forum for advertisement or solicitation of your business without administrator approval.
- You may not automate access to the forum or monitor the forum with any program that is not a web browser. This includes web crawlers, browser plugins, and browser add-ons.
- You may not falsely imply that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Out Motorsports.
- You may not hyperlink to images, media, or text content from this forum on other web pages or websites.
- You may not take screenshots of anything accessed from the domain community.outmotorsports.com for the sake of sharing one-on-one, in a group setting, on other web pages or websites, or for your own archival purposes.
- You may not show any part of the forum on other websites using <iframe> or other methods of embedding content.
- You may not disable, avoid, or circumvent any security or access restrictions of the forum.
- You may not impersonate others through the forum.
- You may not encourage or help anyone else in violation of these terms.
- You may not submit content to the forum that shows illegal activity, condones illegal activity, or encourages illegal activity.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is harmful to others. This includes content that is harrassing, inappropriate, or abusive.
- You may not submit content to the forum that violates the law, infringes anyone’s intellectual property rights, violates anyone’s privacy, or breeches any agreements you have with others.
- You may not submit content to the forum that contains malicious code, such as computer viruses or spyware.
- You may not use the forum to disclose information that you don’t have the right to disclose, to include others’ confidential, personal, or personally-identifiable information.
- You may not submit content to the forum that is pornographic in nature.
Out Motorsports may investigate and prosecute violations of these terms to the fullest extent of the law. We may notify and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violations of the law and these terms.
Out Motorsports reserves the right to change, redact, and delete content on the forum for any reason. If you believe someone has submitted content to the forum in violation of these terms, contact us immediately.
You accept all risk of using the forum and content on the forum. As far as the law allows, Out Motorsports and our suppliers provide the forum as-is, without any warranty whatsoever.
The forum may hyperlink to and integrate content and services run by others. Out Motorsports does not make any warranty about services run by others, or content they provide.
Limits on Liability
Neither Out Motorsports or its suppliers will be liable to you for breach-of-contract damages their personnel could not have reasonably foreseen when you agreed to these terms. As far as the law allows, the total liability to you for claims of any kind that are related to the forum or content on the forum will be limited to $25.