- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Spice Rally, presented by Volvo
November 5, 2022 @ 11:00 am – 9:00 pm EDT
Leaves are turning and Uggs are being pulled out of retirement so you know what that means… it’s ✨pumpkin spice time✨
Join Out Motorsports for a day of beautiful back-roads driving in Pennsylvania, followed by some post-driving fun and a look back on our year.
Our journey will begin in scintillating Intercourse, PA. From there, we will embark on a 55 mile, 1.5 hour drive through the hills and valleys of PA’s famous Dutch Country where we will pass by some other strangely-named towns, such as Mascot, Lititz, Halfville, and more!
Our drive route will conclude at the wonderful AACA Museum in Hershey, PA; home to the world’s largest exhibit on Tucker automobiles! We’ll take a full tour of both the museum and their special ‘behind-the-scenes’ warehouse.
Following the tour, we’ll dovetail into an evening of fun with an end-of-year banquet, sponsored by Volvo. Break out the pearls and heels, enjoy dinner on us and a look back at the memories we’ve made in 2022.
🚩 All drivers and passengers must register and read/sign the event waiver using the ticket options on this page!
🚩 Exact start point and other pertinent details will be shared to registered drivers via email as the event date nears.
We are working on securing a hotel room block in the same location as our banquet, and will update this event and make a post when that has been confirmed. You will be on your own for lodging.
Thanks to Volvo, we’re able to keep event cost lower than usual! Registration is required nonetheless for head count and optional AACA museum tour.
As always, these events are open to all and if anything is cost-prohibitive for you, please send us a DM and we’ll work with you as best as we can.
11:00 AM: Meetup/Check-in begins
11:45 AM: Drivers’ Meeting
12:00 PM: First car off, groups will leave in 10 minute increments
1:30 PM: Approximate arrival of first drive group at AACA Museum
6:00 PM: End of Year Banquet and Dinner
Please arrive before the Drivers’ Meeting at 11:45 AM.
You can feel free to arrive as early as 11 AM to hang out and socialize. Please check in when you arrive so you can get your group assignment and route sheet.
We will have a short driver’s meeting to go over some final details and reminders before the drive. Please be present for the meeting. Anyone who is not present/checked in at the meeting will be left behind, a-la the Top Gear Code.
What to Bring:
Here is a short list of things you will want to have with you for the drive.
- A full tank of gas/a full charge – there are no fueling or charging stops during the rally, so make sure you will be able to make it approximately 100 miles to our destination. Gas is available near the starting point.
- An empty bladder – There will only be one planned stop along our route, about halfway through. Restrooms will be available, but starting the drive after a Trenta iced coffee may still go poorly for you.
- Snacks/water – While we have a group dinner planned, there is no official pre-drive lunch and our stopping point will not have snacks or water available. Please bring anything you’d like to stay satiated while we’re driving.
- A two-way/FRS radio – We will be using these to call directions and keep the group together. If you do not have your own, there will be extras floating around that you may be able to borrow. But if you can bring your own, please do. They are cheap and plentiful on Amazon. We recommend Midland or Motorola if you would like to buy your own.
- Your Common Sense – Please remember that we are using public roads, and there will be traffic, debris, etc. on our route. This is not a race, it is not a time trial. It is a Follow-The-Leader style cruise with some nice hills and twisties. Do not expect open and free roads to speed as you wish.
🚦 This is not a venue in which to explore your limits as a driver or the limits of your vehicle. Keep your eyes up, keep your speeds reasonable, and drive safely. Anyone driving in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave and may be blacklisted from future events of this nature. 🚦