Pumpkin Spice Road Rally
September 16 @ 10:00 am – 7:30 pm EDT
Save the date for our annual Pumpkin Spice road rally, this year in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania! Join Out Motorsports for over two hours of winding mountain roads, bookended with coffee in the morning and a group dinner after our drive.
Socialization is the name of this game! If you’re driving solo and open to meeting new people, we’ll randomly pair you with a willing passenger or two. If you are more interested in riding and chatting than driving yourself, register as a “free agent” passenger and we’ll pair you to a driver. If you’re driving and bringing someone along, that’s great too!
⭐️ As these events are carefully planned ahead of the start date, all drivers and passengers must register below! Please help us help you have a great weekend and register by Friday, September 8.
We heard your feedback! This drive route features almost no stoplights and open roads with minimal traffic. When registering, please choose your desired pace of drive group. We will run four drive groups on a 15-minute interval.
We will be coordinating a hotel room block near the start and end point of the drive route. Please check back to see details and a booking link.
Friday, September 15
- Check in at our host hotel. No matter where you’re staying, grab your name tag and let us know you’re here!
- Dinner is on your own, though groups will undoubtedly form to run off and eat. There will be plenty of options nearby.
- Social time at the host hotel. Please clean up after yourself and keep noise to a dull roar.
Saturday, September 16
- 9:30 AM: Meet-up and check-in begins. Enjoy coffee on us, and get to know your other drivers and passengers!
- 10:45 AM: All hands’ meeting. We’ll go over some pre-drive information to make sure everyone’s on the same page, get drive route maps and passenger pairings sorted, and head out.
- 11:00 AM: Drive Group A leaves.
- 11:15 AM: Drive Group B leaves.
- 11:30 AM: Drive Group C leaves.
- 11:45 AM: Drive Group D leaves.
- 2:00 PM or so onward: Arrive back to the host hotel. Enjoy some free time to catch up with others, take each other on rides (as always happens) and clean up before dinner.
- 6:00 PM: Group dinner! Dinner is a prix-fixe menu with several options to accommodate most dietary needs. You’ll choose dinner options below as part of registration.
Sunday, September 17
- Say your goodbyes and head home!
What to Bring
- A full tank of gas/a full charge – there are no fueling or charging stops during the drive, so make sure you will be able to make it to our destination.
- An empty bladder – There will be two stops along our route. Only the second stop features real, actual restrooms. Plan your coffee and water intake accordingly!
- Snacks/water – While we have a group dinner planned, there is no official pre-drive lunch and our stopping point will not have snacks or water available. Please bring anything you’d like to stay satiated while we’re driving.
- A two-way/FRS radio – We will be using these to call directions and keep the group together. If you do not have your own, there will be extras floating around that you may be able to borrow. But if you can bring your own, please do. They are cheap and plentiful on Amazon. We recommend Midland or Motorola if you would like to buy your own.
- Your Common Sense – Please remember that we are using public roads, and there will be traffic, debris, etc. on our route. This is not a race, it is not a time trial. It is a Follow-The-Leader style cruise with some nice hills and twisties. Do not expect open and free roads to speed as you wish.
🚦 This is not a venue in which to explore your limits as a driver or the limits of your vehicle. Keep your eyes up, keep your speeds reasonable, and drive safely. Anyone driving in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave and may be blacklisted from future events of this nature. 🚦
Thanks to Toyota and Lexus for supporting this event!
Registration is not yet open! Please check back to sign up as a driver or passenger.