- This event has passed.
Pumpkin Spice Road Rally
September 16, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 7:30 pm EDT
Save the date for our annual Pumpkin Spice road rally, this year in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania! Join Out Motorsports for over two hours of winding mountain roads, bookended with coffee in the morning and a group dinner after our drive.
Socialization is the name of this game! If you’re driving solo and open to meeting new people, we’ll randomly pair you with a willing passenger or two. If you are more interested in riding and chatting than driving yourself, register as a “free agent” passenger and we’ll pair you to a driver. If you’re driving and bringing someone along, that’s great too!
This event will be headquartered at Camp Out Poconos, an LGBTQ+ campground. Your registration fee includes access to all of Camp Out’s amenities on top of dinner and our group drive. While others may choose to stay at Camp Out during our weekend there, only those registered for this event may attend our drive and group dinner.
⭐️ As these events are carefully planned ahead of the start date, all drivers and passengers must register below! Please help us help you have a great weekend and register by Friday, September 8.
We heard your feedback! This drive route features almost no stoplights and open roads with minimal traffic. When registering, please choose your desired pace of drive group. We will run four drive groups on a 15-minute interval.
Accommodations are available both at Camp Out and a hotel room block nearby. If you would like to book a cabin or pitch a tent at Camp Out, please call them at (570) 664-8100 to book, and mention Out Motorsports.
Hotel room block info is coming, please check back here or check your email once you have registered. We will post a registration link in both places once we have it.
Friday, September 15
- Check in at Camp Out Poconos. No matter where you’re staying, grab your name tag and let us know you’re here!
- Dinner is on your own, though groups will undoubtedly form to run off and eat. There will be plenty of options nearby.
- Social time at Camp Out. Please clean up after yourself and keep noise to a dull roar. If you are traveling to the hotel, please drink responsibly or designate a sober driver.
Saturday, September 16
- 9:30 AM: Meet-up and check-in begins at Camp Out. Enjoy coffee on us, and get to know your other drivers and passengers!
- 10:45 AM: All hands’ meeting. We’ll go over some pre-drive information to make sure everyone’s on the same page, get drive route maps and passenger pairings sorted, and head out.
- 11:00 AM: Drive Group A leaves.
- 11:15 AM: Drive Group B leaves.
- 11:30 AM: Drive Group C leaves.
- 11:45 AM: Drive Group D leaves.
- 2:00 PM or so onward: Arrive back to Camp Out. Enjoy some free time to catch up with others, take each other on rides (as always happens) and clean up before dinner.
- 6:00 PM: Group dinner! Dinner will be served buffet-style with options to accommodate various dietary needs. Please indicate any dietary restrictions as part of registration.
Sunday, September 17
- Say your goodbyes and head home!
What to Bring
- A full tank of gas/a full charge – there are no fueling or charging stops during the drive, so make sure you will be able to make it to our destination.
- An empty bladder – Our route will include a stop or two, but restrooms are not guaranteed beyond various trees you may find. Plan your coffee and water intake accordingly!
- Snacks/water – While we have a group dinner planned, there is no official pre-drive lunch and our stopping point will not have snacks or water available. Please bring anything you’d like to stay satiated while we’re driving.
- A two-way/FRS radio – We will be using these to call directions and keep the group together. If you do not have your own, there will be extras floating around that you may be able to borrow. But if you can bring your own, please do. They are cheap and plentiful on Amazon. We recommend Midland or Motorola if you would like to buy your own.
- Your Common Sense – Please remember that we are using public roads, and there will be traffic, debris, etc. on our route. This is not a race, it is not a time trial. It is a Follow-The-Leader style cruise with some nice hills and twisties. Do not expect open and free roads to speed as you wish.
🚦 This is not a venue in which to explore your limits as a driver or the limits of your vehicle. Keep your eyes up, keep your speeds reasonable, and drive safely. Anyone driving in an unsafe manner will be asked to leave and may be blacklisted from future events of this nature. 🚦